We Work Tirelessly To Ensure Our Customers Enjoy A Friendly, Well Deserved, Class-Beating, Safe, Friendly & Relaxed Holiday In The Picturesque, Yorkshire Countryside
Accordingly Please Note Terms & Conditions of Booking Do Apply. For The Avoidance of Doubt, These Terms & Conditions Are Deemed To Have Been Accepted & Agreed At The Time of Booking/Reservation Or On Arrival At Westgate Carr Farm
Caravan and Motorhome Customers a 50% Non-Refundable Deposit Is Payable At The Time of Booking & The Balance of Fees Due Is Payable On Arrival.
Tent Customers FULL PAYMENT IS DUE ON BOOKING. This Is Non-Refundable
- Methods of Payment. On Booking, A Confirmation/Invoice Is Emailed Against Which Payment Can Be Made by Bank Transfer, Cheque or By CREDIT/DEBIT CARD. .
- Reservations Are NOT Confirmed Until The Requested Deposit Is Paid or Cleared (Cheques)
- STRICTLY NO ARRIVALS BEFORE 2.00pm UNLESS BY PRIOR ARRANGEMENT
- Reservations Are Honoured Until 8.00pm On The Day of Arrival But Thereafter Deemed As Cancelled & Any Deposit Paid Forfeited (Unless Late Arrival Discussed/Agreed/Advised)
- All Customers/Visitors/Guests MUST Report To The Farm House Reception on Arrival. Access To The Campsite Is NOT Permitted Beforehand. The Westgate Carr Farm Team Will Show You To Your Pitch Identifying The Location of Services Etc. Reservations For Specific Pitches Will Be Honoured Wherever Possible.
- Customer’s Guests Must Pay Appropriate Fees At Reception BEFORE Entering The Campsite
- Speed Limit on The Farm & Campsite Is 5 MPH
- Our Pitches Are Significantly Larger Than Required & It Is Mandatory For Units To Be Positioned In Accordance With Pitch Numbers To Ensure Safety Spacing Requirements Are Met ie Minimum 6 Metre Spacing Between The Outer Edge of Caravan or Awning & Outer Edge of The Next\Adjacent Unit. In Addition Guidance Recommends A Minimum 3 Metre Spacing Between Units. For This Purpose, A Unit Includes The Caravan/Motorhome/Tent Plus Any Awning, Gazebo or “Pup-Tents” & The Vehicle/Tow Car
- Dogs Are Permitted But MUST Be Kept On A Lead or Short Chain/Rope At ALL Times Due To The Close Presence of Poultry & Livestock. Dog Mess Must Be Cleaned Up Immediately, Bagged & Placed In The Landfill Bin(s)/Non Recycling Bins
- Ground Sheets Must Be Breathable (Old Style Ground Sheets Are Not Permitted)
- *Pup” Tents Are Permitted When Erected Adjacent To A Caravan/Motorhome
- One Car Per Unit Only; Visitors/Friends Only By Arrangement AND Must Report to Reception on Arrival Please Note Additional Fees Apply.
- Water Is Provided Solely For Its Intended Use i.e. Supply To Caravans/Motorhomes & Tents NOT For Washing Vehicles, Bikes Etc
- Gates Are Locked Between 11.30pm & 7.30am – Please Do Let Us Know If You Need Access Outside Of These Hours!
- At the Request Of Numerous Guests Taxi’s Are Now Not Permitted On The Campsite At Any Time. Collection/Drop off Point is Outside the Farmhouse.
- Loud Music Is Strictly Forbidden. Please Respect Everyone’s Right To Enjoy The Peace & Quiet of Westgate Carr Farm
- Conversation Should Be Kept To A Whisper After 9.00pm As Sound Really Does Travel In This Location!
- All “Landfill” Rubbish Must Be Bagged & Placed In The Appropriate Bin(s). Bottles, Plastics, Paper Etc Must Be Placed In The Dedicated Recycling Receptacles
- Open Fires & Fire Pits Are Strictly FORBIDDEN
- Conventional BBQ’s Are Permitted But The Use of Disposables Is NOT Permitted
- Generators Are Strictly FORBIDDEN
- Fireworks & Chinese Lanterns Are Strictly FORBIDDEN
- Drones/Remote Controlled Planes, Helicopters & Vehicles Are NOT Permitted
- Departures By 12.00 Noon LATEST But This Can Be Extended To 4.00pm, Subject To availability & For An Extra Charge (See Tariffs)
- PLEASE Do NOT Feed The Livestock Without Prior Agreement
PLEASE NOTE ACCESS TO THE STABLES BLOCKS, BARNS, FARM BUILDINGS & PRIVATE DRIVE IS NOT PERMITTED WITHOUT SUPERVISION BY THE WESTGATE CARR FARM TEAM
In the Event of a Fire Please Vacate Immediately, Notify The Emergency Services (Dial 999) & The Westgate Carr Farm Team, Attack The Fire If Appropriate & Ring The Fire Bell. We Do Provide Fire Extinguishers (powder & foam) Which Are Located In A Dedicated CabinetAdjacent To The Campsite Entrance.
You May Use These In The Event of an Emergency But Do Proceed To The Emergency Assembly Point As Indicated By The Green Sign Situated Along The Gravel Drive Leading To The Camping Field
SPECIFIC NOTES TO PARENTS
- Children MUST Be Supervised At All Times.
- Children Are NOT Permitted To Use The Toilet/Shower Block UNLESS Accompanied By A Parent
- Children Must NOT Climb Fences, Open/Close/Climb Gates Etc
- Children MUST Not Intimidate, Chase Or Throw Stones Or Any Other Objects At Our Animals
- Children are NOT Permitted to Ride Bikes, Scooters Etc Around The Camping/Caravan Park
Failure To Comply With These Requirements MAY Result In The Termination Of Your Holiday Without Refund
Westgate Carr Farm Is Protected By A Comprehensive, Professional Fully Monitored 24 Hour CCTV System